1. The Mountaineers are going to a good bowl.
2. Bill Stewart.
3. The health care reform bill may have flaws but at least the issue is being addressed.
4. America has soldiers willing to go into harm’s way even though the nation has doubts about the mission.
5. The swine flu epidemic seems to be much less severe than predicted.
6. The WVU basketball team is great.
7. Although America has a bad economy, it is still better than 99% of the other nations in the world.
8. Murders, accidents and crime still make the news. If we ever reach the point where such things are too commonplace to grab headlines, we are in real trouble.