I am delighted that a West Virginian has purchased The Greenbrier. Here are some suggestions for Mr. Justice and his advisors to consider:
1. Maybe a West Virginia driver’s license could get you a 10% discount? Everybody likes a discount.
2. Put the casino away from the hotel. Put some inexpensive rooms around it for those who really only want to gamble. Don’t disturb the sleepy time down south “feel” of the main hotel.
3. Entertainment at the casino is important.
4. Advertise, advertise, advertise.
5. Offer speakers and seminars to guests. The movie theater is usually empty during the day. A history of The Greenbrier film would be nice too.